Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

Technodrome. Let's kick shell!

Posted by Petey Thursday, August 9, 2012


Hey guys!

I've just made my first buy. I decided to go with my favorite game: Teenange Mutant Ninja Turtles Iv : Turtles In Time.

TMNT IV (CIB)

I bought the game 52$ on ebay and it came with the cart, the box, the insert, the manual, a dust cover and a plastic bag for the cartridge. The average selling price for those is around 50$ depending on the quality so it was a fair deal since everything is in good condition.


Box shots

The box is in good shape even though the borders are a bit worn out and there are some minor defects which makes me rate this box a 6 out of 10.


Manual shots

Manual has no tear at all. The cover seems a bit bumpy at some places and there are some white traces on the border. I give it a 7 out of 10.


Cartridge shots

The cartridge is almost mint. There are really minor defects on the top sticker but it's not really visible by the naked eye. For those reasons, I give it a 9.

There you go. My first buy as a collector. It wasn't a steal, but the game has a really high nostalgic factor for me so it's worth every penny. As soon as I got it, I played it with my girlfriend. Took us 23 minutes to get through it. I didn't remember it was that short! But I did find the epic battle and the epic music from back then. Best beat-em-up ever!

Technodrome. Let's kick shell! (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV : Turtles In Time, 1991)

- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$