Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

See you in hell, habibi.

Posted by Petey Saturday, August 18, 2012


Ohhh what a nice deal!

I went shopping with my girlfriend. Every time we do this, we have to stop to video games shops if we see one. That's the deal if I'm going in all the clothing shops. So we stopped in an EB Games, which is basically the same thing as a Gamestop, and as I was browsing the games, I saw a copy of Uncharted 3 for 20 bucks. I could not resist!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I have both the first and second game and from what I heard, this one is the best of the three so it was an easy decision. Right now, it's sealed but not for long for obvious reasons. I don't know if the deal will stay, but they are clearly making place for the GOTY edition. I strongly suggest you get one before they go out. For that price, it's a good deal.

See you in hell, habibi. (Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 2011)

- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$