Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

Please help me...

Posted by Petey Monday, August 27, 2012


Just got a fresh batch of CIB games!

I've been looking through the NintendoAge for a while now. Finally, I came across few ads that interested me, but I never was fast enough to snag a deal. Finally, I did manage to buy 5 Super Nintendo games complete in the box in excellent condition.

Game C I B Bought Value
Breath of Fire 10 7 8 $50.00 $55.00
Donkey Kong Country 10 9 9 $30.00 $40.00
Legend of Zelda, The: A Link To the Past 10 7 8 $60.00 $60.00
Mortal Kombat 10 9 7 $10.00 $20.00
Mortal Kombat II 10 9 9 $10.00 $20.00

The near mint games of my SNES collection

It cost me 160$ dollars, excluding shopping, for near mint games. I didn't overpay any of them, which seems to be new for me, and some might be even worth more since they are in such great condition. Few of them are missing the cardboard tray but it's easy to buy some and add them to the boxes. Also, it's important to note that none of them are player's choice edition.

With those additions, I now have duplicate cartridges for three games. I might try to sell them in a near future in order to make a buck or two. Until then, I might take a break from game hunting for a bit. In only one month, I went from 2 bad shaped games to around 28 good conditioned games so I'd say I did a good job, for the moment.

Please help me... (Legend of Zelda, The: A Link To the Past , 1991)

- Petey

3 comments
  1. VĂ©lia Said,

    Donkey Kong is one of my favorite games! And Zelda is pretty cool too, but I'm playing it on the Gameboy Advance ;)

    Posted on September 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM

     
  2. Unknown Said,

    You overpaid for A Link to the Past. At least you got all the paperwork!

    Posted on December 21, 2012 at 2:52 AM

     
  3. Petey Said,

    You think? I based my valuation on ebay. At the time, I looked at all the sold CIB in the last month. I came up with an average of 58$ I think. I just round it to 60$ since everything was in good condition with all the paperwork.

    Posted on December 30, 2012 at 8:06 AM

     

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$