Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

Hey.... Listen!

Posted by Petey Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Hey guys!

Now, on to the Nintendo 64. It's the first console that I've started buying my own games so it's the first one that I still have complete games with boxes and manuals. We'll start with the loose carts :

  • Castlevania
  • Diddy Kong Racing
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • GoldenEye 007
  • Mario Kart 64
  • Mortal Kombat Trilogy
  • Nightmare Creatures
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Star Fox 64
  • Super Mario 64
  • Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey

Front of my loose carts

I also managed to keep 4 complete games. The boxes are not perfect, but they are still in good shape:
  • F-1 World Grand Prix
  • Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The
  • Perfect Dark


My 4 complete games

Finally, I have 2 games that I kept the manuals.
  • NHL '99
  • Resident Evil 2

Games with only the manual


That's it! All of my Nintendo 64 games. Now that I have an inventory for three plaforms, I will start maintaining a list of them with an estimated value in order to evaluate what I have. Those evaluations will be from my personal research, so it won't be sure values.

Hey... Listen! (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, 1998)

- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$