Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

Play Time Is Over!

Posted by Petey Sunday, August 26, 2012


Next up, my Playstation starter collection.

I never actually owned a Playstation console, but I gathered some games over the years and played them on the second generation console. I bought all of them used, except for Final Fantasy VII which I bought new for 30$.

Game C I B Value
Final Fantasy VII 9 9 4 $20.00
Grand Theft Auto 5 8 4 $4.00
Metal Gear Solid 8 - 6 $20.00
Project - Horned Owl - - 6 $2.00
Resident Evil - Directors Cut 3 7 6 $15.00
Resident Evil - Survivor 9 9 4 $15.00
Silent Hill 6 6 6 $32.00
Twisted Metal 2 5 5 4 $8.00

Playstation collection

All games are in good condition. Some have few scratches on the box and few have a crack on them. All of them are working, except the original game disk for Resident Evil : Director's Cut. When I bought it, for some reason, it was freezing at the main menu. I'll have to double check that.

Play Time Is Over! (Crash Bandicoot , 1996)

- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$