Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

About Me

Posted by Petey Thursday, August 2, 2012


Hey guys!

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I've always loved playing video games. So much that it's now my career to create them.

I was always fascinated with my childhood games. Now that I have the money, I decided to start collecting some of my favorite games. A costly hobby indeed, but so gratifying. Not only is it fun, but I see it as a way to place my money that is much more interesting than leaving it at the bank.

This blog is really just a journal of my journey as a video game collector. I will post my new games as I get them and discuss different topics related to video games. As time goes, I hope that this blog will serve as a recollection of everything I achieved over the years.

P.S. By the way, I'm french Canadian so English is not my primary language. So bear with me and be constructive when criticizing my poor grammar :)



- Petey

2 comments
  1. VĂ©lia Said,

    Hi :-) I know where you live... and I'm going to steal all your games mouahahaha! ;)

    Posted on August 9, 2012 at 6:32 AM

     
  2. Petey Said,

    I also know where YOU live so I can get them back ;)

    Posted on September 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM

     

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$