Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

No one is authorized to kidnap the princess but me!

Posted by Petey Tuesday, August 14, 2012


Hey guys!

I now have won my second auction on ebay, and for a total amount of 125$, I now own Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars complete in the original box!

Super Mario RPG (CIB)

It arrived nicely packaged with everything : the cart, the box, the inserts and the manual. Everything is in excellent shape, but the box seems a little bit tired of life. The game is selling around 140$ depending on the condition and what's included in the box so I assume I've made a good deal.


Box shots

All around, the box is in really good shape except for one corner that is teared more badly than others and marks on one side of it. A good 6 out of 10.


Manual shots

Manual and other inserts are almost mint condition with no major defect and nothing visible to the normal eye except a small fold on the back. A 8 out of 10.


Cartridge shots

The cartridge is in really good condition. The label is in mint condition but the label on the back of the cart is fading a bit. For this reason, I give it a 8.

Here it is, my first buy over 100 bucks. I actually never played this game, but my friends all told me I should try it since it's one of the best RPGs on the Super Nintendo.

No one is authorized to kidnap the princess but me! (Super Mario RPG, 1996)

- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$