Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

Oh, now we're REALLY mature.

Posted by Petey Friday, August 17, 2012


Yeah...

So... I saw this game, one I've never seen before. I thought it was rare and that the 20$ tag was a steal. Was I wrong. The Adventures of Mighty Max was not the bargain I thought it was.

The Adventures of Mighty Max

Everything looked good from the outside, but it was not what I expected. The game is rare, but is not worth as much as what I paid when it's complete. The shape of the game is not that good which explains my regrets.

Box

The box has some normal tear in the corners but the cover has some folds that are visible. There are even the marks left by a big round sticker in the top right corner. That's why I give the box an average score of 5 out of 10.

Cartridge

The cartridge is in good condition, except for the back. There's a big sticker on it, probably from a location store. I cannot remove it or it will tear the back label in the process. For that reason only, I can only put a score of 5.

At first, I thought it was complete except for the cart holding cardboard, but there's no manual. 20 bucks for an average box and an incomplete game. Still, maybe one day, when I won't be able to find a better version of this game, I'll be happy with my purchase.

Oh, now we're REALLY mature. (Adventures of Mighty Max, The, 1993)

- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$