Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this

Posted by Petey Monday, August 6, 2012


Hey guys!

Now it is time to take a look at what my NES collection looks like. Even though it won't be my main focus, it's still important to know where I'm starting from. For this collection, I'll probably only collect carts and, one day, I might make the jump to boxed games.

I split my collection into 4 series of photos. Here's the list for the first two pictures :

  • Ultimate League Soccer
  • Venice Beach Volleyball
  • Road Runner
  • Back to the Future
  • Fester's Quest
  • Kid Niki: Radical Ninja
  • Super Glove Ball
  • Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  • Adventure Island
  • Play Action Football, NES
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros.


Front and side view of my loose carts (Part 1)

  • M.U.S.C.L.E. - Tag Team Match
  • Wheel of Fortune: Family Edition
  • Wall Street Kid
  • 82 in 1
  • Metal Gear
  • 10-Yard Fight
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III - The Manhattan Project
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Tournament Fighters
  • Super Pitfall
  • Abadox - The Deadly Inner War
  • Kung Fu Heroes


Front and side view of my loose carts (Part 2)

  • Mega Man 6
  • Mega Man 4
  • Mega Man 2
  • Mega Man
  • Ninja Gaiden II, The Dark Sword of Chaos
  • Contra
  • Dragon Warrior
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Final Fantasy
  • Metroid
  • Legend of Zelda, The
  • Zelda II - The Adventure of Link


Front and side view of my loose carts (Part 3)

I was lucky enough to buy a boxed game once, but not a really rare one. I probably overpaid it. The game is Tecmo Bowl. I bought it 10$ at a flea market if I remember correctly.
Tecmo Bowl boxed!

So this is it, all my NES games. By the way, for those who did not get it yet, I thought I would name my posts as quotes from games. Why? Because I have too much time on my hands sometimes.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this. (The Legend of Zelda, 1987)

- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$