Petey

I'm a software engineer who just graduated and is now working in the field of video game development. Awesome, right! Don't try to talk me into spilling the beans about what game I'm working on. My lips are sealed! I'm a 24 years old guy and from as far as I can remember, I loved playing video games ...

Petey's Games open for business!

Posted by Petey Friday, August 3, 2012


Hey guys!

Welcome to my blog!

You are now witnessing the beginning of my video games' collection adventure. This blog will serve as a journal as I accumulate a multitude of video games, from the first Atari to new consoles. The goal of this exercise is to keep a sort of log of my path and to let people see what it's like to start a collection of any sort, but especially video games.

On this blog, I will keep an up-to-date list of my games, post photos of any new video games I collect, talk about collecting related topics and video games. I will probably post tips as I get more experienced in order to help others who will start from scratch, like me.

Feel free to join in and comment on my posts. If you have any tips for me, you are welcome to tell me as it might make my costly hobby more pleasant.

Let the hunt begin!


- Petey

0 comments

Post a Comment

Chrono Trigger

SNES - MINT Condition
125$-175$

Earthbound

SNES - VERY GOOD Condition
350$-450$

Resident Evil (Longbox)

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED
400$-500$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
150$

Resident Evil 2

PS1 - FACTORY SEALED (Black Label)
100$